|You are here : Home > FAQ's - Exports|
On 3rd May, 2006, MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT PVT. LTD. (MIAL) was appointed as an independent custodian at Mumbai. As a custodian, MIAL looks after total cargo activities that is from the stage of receipt of export shipments in the warehouse till placed on the aircraft with regard to export cargo and from the stage of import shipments being received from the flight till delivery to the consignee as regarding import activities. Facilities are available for acceptance and storage of all kinds of cargo including special cargo, perishables, dangerous goods, cargo requiring cold storage, valuables, live animals, heavy odd-sized cargo. To electronically interact with its trade partners MIAL has developed its own Cargo Custodian Website. Through this, Agents, Handled Airlines, Banks, Customs, Importers and Exporters can interact with the Custodian through a single web based platform.
Acceptance and stacking of General and Special Cargo (Dangerous goods, Valuables, Cold Storage) for Customer Airlines is done here. The export shipments of customer airlines are carted to their respective warehouses.
Cold Storage Facilities:
We also have a facility of four 40’ Reefer containers, which can accommodate bulk perishable cargo as well. There are no weight restrictions for usage of the containers, however advance arrangements have to be made for consignments through email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Q 1. How to register on MIAL web portal for on-line transactions?
A 1.Registration on MIAL web portal can be performed using URL www.gmax.gvk.com. Approval of the on-line registration is subject to the following:-
1. Users are requested to fill valid E-mail ID and Phone Number(s) in the Registration form.
2. MIAL’s registration office will ascertain the correctness of the details submitted.
3. Users are requested to change the password after the registration is approved.
4. Submission of the hard copies of the documents mentioned on the portal.
NOTE: - For Registration on MIAL’s Custodian website is subject to creation of a PD Account with MIAL.
Registration is taken care by the office of:
CMS Department, MIAL , CSIA
Air Cargo Complex Mumbai-400 099
The following activities can be carried out through the website:
1. AWB creation
2. Application for Carting Order
3. Terminal Charges Receipt
Q 2. What are the activities that can be performed through MIAL cargo web portal?
A 2. The following activities can be carried out through the website:
1. Generation of on-line TC (Terminal Charges)
2. Request for Carting Order to Airlines
3. Cargo Tracking
Q 4. How to create Export Terminal Charges receipt on MIAL Custodian Website?
A 4. Below is the process for export TC creation on MIAL website:- After login user need to click “Add new AWB”
This will display an input screen for details to be filled up..
1. AWB Number (As in Airway Bill Copy).
2. Exporter / Shipper name.
5. Incase Shipment needs to be cleared between 2200 hrs to 1000 and on Custom Holidays, the user will have to
select the MOT check box.
6. Commodity type from the list of commodities given in the drop down list.
8. Number of packages/Gross Weight/Chargeable weight.
9. Add additional row if required or click “sum” for total and submit.
10. Add shipping bill details received from customs and click on generate TC.
11. Select payment mode as PDA and enter the transaction password and click on pay now.
Q 5. When do I enter Shipping Bill Details?
After submitting AWB details, the user will be navigated to the Shipping Bill information screen. The User have to enter the necessary Shipping Bill details for EDI and Non-EDI (Manual) shipping bills by selecting the shipping bill type.
Q 9. How do I cancel a Terminal Charge receipt created online?
A 9. A Terminal Challan receipt created online can only be cancelled at the MIAL counter.
A 11. Terminal Charge receipt is valid for the date of generation only ie, upto12'O clock midnight.
A 13. AWB number once created cannot be edited. However, AWB details can be edited before the payment of TC.
A 17. It’s a facility for users in cases of any difficulties faced by them online. Contact numbers as below:
i. Registration: 6685 1361/ 66850324 /6685 1390 (Mon-Fri from 10 a.m. to 6p.m)
ii. Operational (24x7) - 6685 1382/ 6685 1364 /91672 13623
Q 18. How to end the Login session?
A 18. User can end the login session by clicking on the Logout button on the screen.
Q 19. Which are the airlines handled by MIAL in General Warehouse?
|11||EK||EMIRATES SKY CARGO|
|17||XT||INDONESIA AIR ASIA XTRA|
|22||KL||KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES|
|32||LX||SWISS WORLD CARGO|
|33||SL||THAI LION AIR|
|35||5X||UNITED PARCEL SERVICES(UPS)|